O! Almighty God! We thank You for giving us this new day. Help us to live this day in a way pleasing to You.
Bless and protect us, our friends, our school, our teachers and our parents. We pray You to lead us and guide us today, so that we will keep away from evil and cling to that which is good and honourable.
May what we think, say and do this day be acceptable in your sight. Help us to do that which is right this day.
O! Almighty God! We thank You for taking us through this day. We thank You for all that we learned today and for those who helped us to learn.
O God we thank You this evening for meeting our physical , social and intellectual needs.
Code of Conduct
- Dress for daily wear should be proper according to the day. Improper uniform might draw others criticism.
- Your action should always evoke respect and admiration from others as well as form the teachers.
- There should be complete harmony amongst the Captains, Prefects and Sub-Prefects. (Work Together)]
- Discipline in the school has to be enforced by you and you should try to carry out your duties to the best of your abilities.
- You must not discriminate others on the basis of Class, Creed or Religion.
- You will not be allowed to make others do your personal work. (Bully)
- Captains, Prefects and Sub-Prefects are expected to lend their active and willing support to the teachers.
- Your action should not bring disrepute to the School (Watch your action or behavior and conduct.)
- You school not have animosity toward others.
- There should be no favouritism.
- Captains Prefects and Sub-Prefects are duty bound to take part in and support and show voluntary interest in the various activities of the school.
- You should be in school well before the Fist Bell.
- Your assignment must be up to date.
- You must always converse in English.
- You are duty bound to look after the students and the school property during the breaks.
- You are expected to pass all the Tests and Examinations.
- You are not allowed to indulge in corporal punishment, but you are expected to bring the defaulters of any kind to the Teachers notice.
- You are to obey orders and instructions, both written and verbal, issued by the School Authorities including the Teachers.